Thank you so much for participating in the survey.
We’ve got 47 responses. Here are the results and the action plan.
- More than 80% suggested that music motivates and energises the workout. Hence, we will have music running during workout time.
- Top 5 playlists suggested based on the survey will be used for scheduling the music in the facility. Other playlists will be used occasionally and need basis.
- More than 80% suggested that music volume is right and don’t need any further adjustment. So no further tweaking is required for volume.
- Based on other feedbacks we have received through the survey:
- Only songs with clean lyrics will be played. Explicit mixes will never be played.
- Playlists will not be repetitive, as the collection in the playlist is huge.
- We have tied-up with BC Jukebox to get the best playlist which will be refreshed on a weekly basis.
- You can install “BC Jukebox” app (available for Android and iOS) on your mobile phone and take control of the playlist. You can “Request a song” from the available playlists. Contact the reception for more details on how to use it.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to give any further suggestions/feedback.